Our Varied Ministry
How to Make an Announcement
(Publicize your event)
UUCPA’s large-scale solar project.
A new solar canopy will be installed over our parking lot.
UUCPA is getting a new website
Have a look at our preview and send your feedback to email@example.com!
Please call the office (650-494-0541) for more information about any event
on our Calendar.
UUCPA's newsletter, The
Bulletin, with information about services and activities is published every two weeks
except the summer when it is every three weeks.
Children and Youth Religious Education
The CYRE Blog and Monthly Newsletter
OWL Class for grades 7-9
Music at UUCPA
- ALL-DAY SACRED HARP SINGING on Saturday, Aug 26
- EXPLORING MIND, HANDS, SPIRIT AND HEART THROUGH ART on First Sundays: Sep 3, Oct 1, Nov 5, Dec 3, Jan 7
- UUCPA at the American Muslim Voice Picnic on Sunday, Sep 10
- San Jose Sikh Temple Visit on Saturday, Sep 16
- A DISCUSSION ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH THE LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS on Sunday, Sep 17
- Unitarians in Palo Alto, 1890-1930 on Sunday, Sep 24
- Voter Registration on Sunday, Sep 24
- BY YOUR SIDE SINGERS on Sunday, Oct 1
- ENGAGING BEYOND OUR WALLS on Sunday, Oct 8
- DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS on Sunday, Oct 15
- ENDING MODERN SLAVERY on Saturday, Oct 21 and Sunday, Oct 22
- ADVANCED CARE PLANNING on Sunday, Oct 29
- What Matters Most on Sunday, Oct 29
- BUILDING YOUR OWN THEOLOGY on Sunday, Nov 19 and Sunday, Dec 17
Children and Youth
Adult and Family Activities Brochure:
Current Brochure, Fall 2017 (PDF)
Ongoing Events and Activities
Email Event Registration